On line Application Instructions
EMA2 Lot 1 Fatima Al Fihri program
No more calls for applications will be launched, please refer to Latest News section
In order to complete your application correctly, please read these instructions carefully:
All applicants must fulfill the requirements established in WHO CAN PARTICIPATE according to North African students Target group 1 and 3.
The third call for applications is ONLY open for:
* TARGET GROUP 3 applicants living/studying in Algeria will be eligible * LIBYAN TARGET GROUP 1 applicants will be applicants from Libyan International Medical University and Omar Mukhtar University. Important note: For the third call for applications, ONLY applications for UNDERGRADUATE, MASTER and PhD type of mobilities are eligible. Refer to: http://www.alfihri.eu/3rd-call-for-applications_information_applications-submission-period/
Eligibility requirements at the moment of your application submission
– Undergraduate Target group 3 applicants must be registered in one Algerian University.
Applicants in 1st and last degree year won’t be eligible!
– Full Master Target group 1 and 3 applicants must be graduated at the moment of application submission.
– Master Sandwich Target group 1 applicants must be enrolled in a Master program in Libyan International Medical University OR Omar Mukhtar University and you should have your Bachelor degree at the time of applying;
– PhD Sandwich Target group 1 applicants must be enrolled in a Master program in Libyan International Medical University OR Omar Mukhtar University and you should have your Bachelor and Master degree at the time of applying.
Please, remember to fill in the online form in English.
All Personal Data fields are obligatory. Your last name and name have to appear as in your passport. You should provide us with your valid e-mail address because all the communication between you and us will be realised via mail. In your phone number please, include the country code.
Before filling in your preferences regarding your host university and study field, please study the information on the following website: STUDY FIELDS. The information on the website summarizes the available study possibilities at each host university and, most importantly, the language in which the courses are given. In some cases you can find the specific website addresses to find more detailed information about the study programs. Please be aware that you should only apply for a study field of which you master the language sufficiently to follow the courses! And of course this study field (study program) should also be equivalent to your current or previous study program.
» In case of Undergradute mobility, applicants from first and last degree year are NOT eligible.
» In case of Master and Doctorate mobility (Sandwich or Full), we highly recommend you to go online and find the research lines offered by the Host University. Your program or research topic/plan must be directly related to the areas of expertise than can be provided at the Host University. Successful postgraduate applications for sandwich programs must have a match between what is requested in the research topic by the applicant and what can be offered by the Host University.
You should prove your command in the language in which the courses are led. It is compulsory to attach the corresponding certificate.
We will consult the reference you specify in your application. Therefore, it is important to give the correct and total contact data of your reference.
It is required: name, institution, email, address, and phone number. Please remember that you are obliged to fill this section in.
Please indicate what particular skills and abilities make you an excellent candidate, why you are applying for this Erasmus Action 2 Programme and explain your academic interests and your work experience (if relevant).
Please refer to WHO CAN PARTICIPATE, description of Target Groups
For Target Group 3 applicants, it is COMPULSORY to upload a copy of the travel document issued by United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR). If the applicant is not able to submit a travel document issued by United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR), then the Target group 3 applicant can use the projects’ template for submitting the proof of belonging to Target group 3:
* This form must to be filled out by an institution, University, Ministry or International organisation. Please fill out the yellow highlighted sections fully, signature of the responsible of the corresponding institution and the applicant’s signature are compulsory.
Required documents to be submitted in your ONLINE application Important note: For the third call for applications, ONLY applications for UNDERGRADUATE, MASTER and PhD type of mobilities are eligible.
Type of mobility Target group Required documents
Undegraduate only for target group 3 3 1. Passport / 2. Proof of registration (current enrollment) / 3. Official Transcript of records of the previous degree year / 4. Official language level test/ 5. Proof of belonging to Target group 3
Master (Full) 3 1. Passport / 2. Bachelor-Degree certificate /3. Official Transcript of records of your Degree/ 4. Official language level test/ 5. Proof of belonging to Target group 3/ 6. Description of research topic/7. CV in English, French or Spanish
Master (Full) 1 1. Passport / 2. Bachelor-Degree certificate /3. Official Transcript of records of your Degree/ 4. Official language level test/ 5. Proof of belonging to Target group 1/ 6. Description of research topic/ 7.CV in English
Master (Sandwich) only for Libyan Target group 1 applicants 1 1. Passport / 2. Bachelor-Degree certificate /3. Official Transcript of records of your Degree/ 4. Official language level test/ 5. Proof of belonging to Target group 1/ 6. Description of research topic/ 7.CV in English
Doctorate (Sandwich) only for Libyan Target group 1 applicants 1 1. Passport / 2. Bachelor and Master certificate / 3. Proof of belonging to Target group 1 / 4. Research plan/ 5. CV in English/ 6. Official language level test
- Academic data
All data concerning the level of education (and diploma) required for your type of mobility are compulsory.
Concerning each level required for the type of mobility, you should remember to put the following data: Institution Name, Location, Start Date, End Date, Name of Programme/Degree and Average mark. In order to be eligible, you must have the required documents.
At the moment you are applying, you should possess the diploma/certificate requested for the type of mobility you have been selected for. An overview of the requirements for each mobility type can be found in the above table.
Your application form will only be considerated for selection process if you have all the compulsory documents attached. Uploading of admission documents:
- Please, remember that all the documents should be translated into English (as it is the working languages of the Consortium) and relevant to the type of mobility.
- The only allowed format of the scanned document is PDF, JPG or DOC.
- The maximum size of the file is 1MB.
- The docs of the same category should be scanned in only ONE file, for example: all the language certificates should be merged into ONE file.
It is not possible to save data halfway through the application form. Once started, the form must be completed. It is advisable to read all the instructions and prepare everything beforehand and check that the Internet connection is stable.
Note that you do not have a complete application until you have done 3 steps (register, apply and upload required documents).
The application for EMA2 Lot 1 Fatima Al Fihri program is divided into 3 steps:
1. Registration for an account.
2. Application for course/program together with personal information.
3. Upload of required documents. After this 3rd step, you must close your application. Only closed applications will be considered during the selection process. To close your application, follow the instructions on the upload page.
Please note that it is not possible to obtain any information on the processing of your application or the selection results. You will be informed about the selection results by email.
Non successful applicants will receive the instructions to be followed for the appeal process in the official communication of selection results.